The San Gabriel Kiwanis Club will award twelve (12) $1,000 scholarships that will be helpful for students and others.
San Gabriel Kiwanis Club Scholarship Application:
The goal of the scholarship is to help with the un-met financial needs of students applying to post-secondary (after high school graduation) education. We hope to assist students for whom our scholarship may be the difference between attending college and being unable to afford it. Our primary focus is on students from low-income families who demonstrate an interest in serving their community. The scholarship award may be used towards tuition, fees, room, board, books, transportation, or other expenses directly related to school.
To make sure that we have all the information we need to consider your application, please complete all the fields. Your application will not be considered if it is incomplete.
Application deadline is May 13th, 2023 at 11:59 PM (PST). Please submit your completed application by this date. Only completed, submitted applications will be considered.
- Currently enrolled at Gabrielino High School, San Gabriel Academy, San Gabriel Mission High School, San Gabriel High School (AUSD) or Del Mar High School.
- Anticipate graduation in Spring 2023 (May or June).
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 out of 4.0.
- Be accepted to an accredited 4-year college or university, community college, or vocational school, with plans to enroll and begin courses in the Fall of 2023.
- Our primary focus is on students from low-income families who demonstrate an interest in serving their community.
STEP 1: Click on the button below to start the application process.
STEP 2: On your first visit, SIGN UP to create your account using your preferred email address and password (mix of numbers, lower- and uppercase letters, and special characters).
STEP 3: SIGN IN using your newly created login and start filling out the application. Make sure to SAVE the changes you make.
STEP 4: Revisit the application as many times as you wish over the next weeks or so, but don’t miss the May 13th deadline!
STEP 5: Finally, when all the questions have been answered, SIGN and SUBMIT your application. At this stage, there is no going backward.